North Bhutan With Offbeat Tracks
North Bhutan with Offbeat Tracks
Experience operated by
Jorge and your team
Start planning your experience
• Day 1: Paro – Arrive at Paro International Airport, settle into resort. Go for Paro sightseeing
• Day 2: Paro – Tigers Nest Monastery Trek
• Day 3: Dochula/Punakha – Dochula and Punakha sightseeing
• Day 4: Punakha – Punakha sightseeing
• Day 5: Gasa – Drive to Gasa and sightseeing
• Day 6: Laya – Hike to Laya and sightseeing
• Day 7: Laya – Laya sightseeing
• Day 8: Gasa – Hike back to Gasa and sightseeing
• Day 9: Thimphu – Thimphu sightseeing
• Day 10: Departure – Departure from Paro International Airport
• 2 Nights in Paro at resort
• 2 Nights in Punakha at resort
• 2 Nights in Gasa at a homestay
• 2 Nights in Laya at a homestay
• 1 Night in Thimphu at hotel
Room with breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 3 and 4, Punakha:
Punakha Dzong is one of the biggest monasteries in Bhutan and carries rich Bhutanese heritage and culture. You can relax besides the calm flowing river or go on an adventure filled river rafting run.
Khamsum Yuelley Lhakhang
Later that day we hike to the Khamsum Yuelley Lhakhang which is a small temple with stunning landscape. We rest there for a while and enjoy the beauty of nature.
Chimmi Lhakhang is a holy temple dedicated to the divine Madman and people come here to pray for children.
Sangchhen Dorji Luendrup
Sangchhen Dorji Luendrup is situated on a hilltop and is a temple as well as a nunnery which boasts an amazing interior. Experience the Buddhist way of living. Interact with the friendly nuns at the nunnery and know more about their culture.
Jigme Dorji National Park
The Jigme Dorji National Park, named after the late Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, is the second-largest National Park of Bhutan. Enjoy diversity of the region as we take a scenic drive through the Jigme Dorji National park.