Madrid: Self-guided City Experience
Madrid: Self-Guided City Experience
Experience operated by
Jorge and your team
We are a team of adventurers that will help you discover the best places in the world. We'll guide you throughout the adventures so you can live unique and life changing experiences.
Start planning your experience
Your self-guided city experience will begin from the moment you arrive in Madrid. Immediately take advantage of our unique navigation functionality which makes self-guiding easy, with plenty of suggested itineraries and walking routes to explore.
Find yourself immersed in the elegance and beauty of the Spanish capital from the get go. As you stroll by Madrid's most famous landmarks, including the Royal Palace and Prado Museum, tune into your audio commentary to uncover the fabulous history behind these tourist hotspots. Admire the stunning and peaceful surroundings at Parque del Retiro, or if you're after a more vibrant setting, head to Mercado de San Miguel and taste the local cuisine.
Dive into the cities history with a visit to the Temple of Debod, an ancient Egyptian temple, or stroll through Puerta del Sol, commonly referred too as the 'city's heart'. If you fancy, take a break from sightseeing and take advantage of Madrid's countless eateries, bars and shopping districts. When you’re ready, plan your next walking route, pinpoint your favourite sights and source the best photo hotspots, as you continue your exploration of Madrid the Vox City way.
• Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
• Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
• El Cason del Buen Retiro, Calle de Alfonso XII 28, 28014 Madrid Spain
• Prado National Museum, Calle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, 28014 Madrid Spain
• Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
• Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Calle de Santa Isabel 52, 28012 Madrid Spain
• Cibeles Fountain, Plaza de Cibeles, Madrid Spain
• Paseo del Pintor Rosales, 28008 Madrid Spain
• Glorieta de San Antonio, Glorieta de san antonio, Madrid Spain
• Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, Paseo Prado 8, 28014 Madrid Spain
Leaving from Madrid
Spain’s capital and one of the most visited cities in Europe by international travelers. Known for its museums (art triangle), history, cultures, and nightlife.