THE GREAT FINISH!Limited tickets
Foodie Italy: A Gastronomic Journey From Rome To Venice
Foodie Italy: a gastronomic journey from Rome to Venice
Experience operated by
Jorge and your team
We are a team of adventurers that will help you discover the best places in the world. We'll guide you throughout the adventures so you can live unique and life changing experiences.
Start planning your experience
• Discover the vibrant Trastevere area eating like a local, with locals!
• Shop in a farmers' market and learn how to cook a traditional Italian lunch
• Explore the genuine Roman countryside where you will meet Frascati wine & food producers
• Treat yourself with an exclusive dinner in a boutique winery Chianti hills
• Be surprised by the colours of Rialto Market and taste the local “cicchetti”, the real Venetian tapas
• Be involved in hands-on cooking classes and learn how to prepare a real Italian meal
Leaving from Rome
Rome, capital city of Italy, is known as the “eternal city”, also as “Caput Mundi”, which means capital of the world in Latin. It has more than 280 fountains and more than 900 churches. The coins that are thrown in the Fontana di Trevi are donated to a catholic charity.