Week Sailing Excursion (for Gay People) Around Canary Islands
Week sailing excursion (for gay people) around Canary Islands
Experience operated by
Jorge and your team
We are a team of adventurers that will help you discover the best places in the world. We'll guide you throughout the adventures so you can live unique and life changing experiences.
Start planning your experience
We explain the basic pack but there's the option of all inclusive (ask for more information).
• Accommodation in double cabin.
• Services from an experienced captain who knows the area well enough to ensure safe cruising amongst the Canary islands
• Boat fuel
• Clean bed linen and high hygiene standards onboard
• Departure from Puerto de Mogan in Gran Canaria island
• Travel insurance
Services not included:
• Food and drinks. We suggest that you buy the food before boarding and store it on the boat, where there is sufficient storing space for a week’s food supplies. Please note that the customers have to cater for the captain too.
• Moorings in different islands due to touristic visits, bad weather conditions, in case a customer needs medical attention, or any other problems on board. They will all be charged to the customers.
• Meals in restaurants ashore and any transport needed when ashore.
• Flights to and from Las Palmas airport and transport between the airport and Puerto de Mogan.
• Any other activities not included above.
• The sailing boat is 14m long and it has 3 double cabins. There is also a sofa bed in the lounge, which enables the boat to accommodate 8 people, but the price is for 6 people (if you are more ask for further information please)